Monday, September 5, 2011

Pictures

You can always count on family to take some awful pictures of you.  I cropped this one of me from a picture during my vacation. I can't make it any bigger, sorry, but you get the general idea. I'm leaving my face out of it because I want to stay somewhat anonymous on here.

Eeek. Thing is, at this weight - no pictures will be good pictures.  Every angle is a bad angle.  And every camera should be avoided. The worst is when someone says "but it's such a great pictures of you" and you're thinking "oh shit, do I really look this bad?"

Facebook makes it all so much more horrifying. Not only are people always taking pictures, but you can be sure it'll be on facebook the next morning with you tagged. I personally make it a policy to never tag people without their permission, and I wish others would have the same courtesy.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment