Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to work

I started back at work today after a 2-week vacation. As usual there were bagels, donuts and chips around (what is wrong with these people?!).  I managed to resist them all!

I had a big breakfast - some sausage and egg crustless quiche I made last night, and a big chicken caesar salad for lunch.  I'm having a pre-dinner snack of broccoli-cheese soup right now (I made it from scratch so I know it's low carb) and then I'll hit the treadmill for a while and have a small steak for dinner.

I found out today I'm going to be traveling for work for a week or two in November.  I should be excited - it's the middle east, which I love, but it's almost impossible to stick to any eating plan on work trips (and I don't really want to, because I love tasting local specialties).  But I have 2+ months, and I can do the best I can until then. And it doesn't have to throw me completely off track.

No comments:

Post a Comment